Book your appointment with us today.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Aluminium alloy wheel rims can and will crack when subjected to high impact.
Usually first noted by a slow puncture these cracks can be welded, but first you should get a price for a new wheel. We can be honest and say that a new wheel will always be better.
It will not be cheap and to that end we see CCM and many other companies across the UK offering a welding repair service.
Our pricing works as follows:
1. Remove the wheel from your car
2. Remove the tyre from the wheel rim
3. Carry out the necessary repairs
4. Refit the tyre and balance the wheel
5. Refit the wheel to the car
Now every customer is different and sometimes we get the whole car and sometimes just the wheel rim, but typically it’s the whole car so here is your most common price:
Remove and refit wheel + remove and refit tyre + crack repair:
£24 + £49
* Prices are for indication only, call us for a refined quote and best deals
|Remove & Refit Wheel & Tyre||£24|